Rhinoplasty : The latest Techniques and What You Need to Experience
Rhinoplasty is cosmetic facial surgical procedure that’s normally done to improve a person’s physical appearance or to restore their nose for health related purposes . A rhinoplasty surgery involves adjusting the cartilages and bones of the nostril , or sometimes tissue is inserted order to maximize the cosmetic appeal . The surgery is also commonly executed to repair nasal fractures as well . If rhinoplasty is carried out to repair someone’s nasal fracture , the surgeon attempts to recover the nose to its pre-injury condition . A related procedure known as septorhinoplasty is done on patients that likewise have a nasal obstruction . Septorhinoplasty works to greatly enhance the look of the nose area , but also stabilizes the overall structure and removes any internal obstructions that might be blocking the patient’s nasal breathing .
Exactly what does a rhinoplasty procedure involve ?
Any aesthetic worries and goals you have ought to be completely discussed before surgical procedure . The recommendations of your cosmetic surgeon along with any special restrictions concerning the structure of your nose , skin , or face in general are important to have thoroughly explained you . Make-up free pictures are typically taken prior to treatment to assist with both the preoperative and post surgery planning phase in order to document the results .
Ask questions and express your concerns .
Finding an experienced , competent specialist to perform your rhinoplasty procedure should be your main priority when considering getting any type of aesthetic process . ASAPS ( American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ) proposes that each patient should ideally consider the following tips for best results :
• Consult at least 3 different surgeons before choosing one
• Be sure the cosmetic surgeon you choose is board certified
• Ask where your surgeon is privileged to legally practice to ensure his credibility
• Request to see before and after photos of previous patients
• Talk in-depth about the surgery as well as the results and recovery and any potential things that may possibly go wrong or happen unexpectedly
• Ask about the surgeon’s rhinoplasty experience . How many has he done ?
• Does the surgeon have malpractice insurance ? If not , get up and leave
• Ask about the follow-up procedures
• Request to contact former patients about their own experience
• How much does the procedure cost ? What about insurance ?
The results of rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty results could be minor or major , based on the type of modification you want done , but they are however permanent . It’s extremely important that both you and your plastic surgeon are on the same page concerning the objectives of your procedure . If you have realistic expectations and your specialist, the outcome will likely be very positive overall .
THE SEATTLE RHINOPLASTY CENTER
1101 MADISON ST #1280-B
SEATTLE, WA 98104
CALL (206) 624-0349